We are seeking an ambitious, versatile account manager with experience working across consumer brands. A good knowledge of working on retail, destination or luxury clients is a bonus. The right candidate will love the challenge of turning their hand to just about anything and will be focused on delivering outstanding results.
You should have a strong background in big brand PR campaigns with experience in brand partnerships, media partnerships and sponsor-led activity is an advantage. You will also have had experience managing team members and have demonstrated your ability to excite and inspire team members – even at an early stage in their career.
- Demonstrate that you can be a strategic thinker
- Be capable of implementing campaign strategies with the help and direction of your senior manager
- Be well connected with media – with strong contacts and a track record of delivering strong editorial results
- Show problem solving abilities
- Be unafraid to get on the phone to media and stakeholders, brand partners and industry bodies
- Have a strong understanding and background in delivering digitally led campaigns
- Be confident in setting KPIs for campaigns and have a strong understanding of campaign measurement
- Be passionate about delivering the best possible results for your clients
- Provide on the ground, organised and proactive pre and post event support on client events
- Distribute approved content to targeted journalists and influencers
- Be able to crate clear, concise, engaging and professional written work
- Conduct client research for existing clients (e.g. competitor analysis)
- Help to deliver new business presentation documents and join new business pitches
- A genuine interest in communications as well as retail & destination
- Strong social media skills and a genuine interest in social & popular trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Good knowledge of digital and social media channels and how to deliver via these media
- Enthusiasm with a proactive, cando attitude
- Great team player skills
Equality and diversity statement
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
Flexible working policy:
Four has a fully flexible working policy across all its locations and offices. This means staff can work at home at any time unless they have face-to-face commitments such as client meetings and events, team meetings or training where they will be required to be in the office or another location.
Salary: Competitive with good benefits
Start date: ASAP
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference “AM Brand” in the subject box. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.