We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven digital performance executive to join our team of performance marketing specialists. Our ideal candidate would be a proactive problem solver who is comfortable thinking on their feet and taking ownership of projects from day one.
The role is fast paced and offers a blend of creativity and analytical skills across different areas (PPC and Paid social), so no day is the same. The role is mixed client facing and hands on end-to-end campaign delivery, which would suit someone who is great at building relationships and rapport, comfortable communicating and presenting, but also great at campaign execution once the client signs off the media plan.
Your responsibilities as a Digital performance executive will include
- Analysing campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and other reporting tools
- Working with Google Ads, YouTube, META, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest
- Assisting and supporting preparation of new business pitches, representing Four at new business meetings and events
- Identifying opportunities to develop our PPC and social activity via keyword, audience and market research to fit the client business objectives
- Building paid search and social campaigns, including ad copywriting, audience research and developing various digital paid strategies
- Developing written and PowerPoint or Excel reports and presentations to showcase our work and results to clients
What we're looking for?
- Understanding of the principles and techniques of online marketing, in particular PPC and paid social
- Strategic thinking in digital media buying and planning
- Comfortable analysing data and drawing logical recommendations
- Enjoys working with others, and will be happy to communicate with clients daily
- Keen to take on ownership of projects and drive continuous improvement
- MS office efficiency with specific focus on excel, Google Drive products(Sheets, Slides)
- Willingness to learn and develop their digital knowledge further
Who are we?
Digital performance media
Four’s digital performance team sits within our wider Media team which is currently 75 strong, and encompasses all our performance, activation, social, engagement and digital activities. Accredited by leading digital media channels (Google, META, Twitter, LinkedIn and others). The digital performance media team consists of 25 experienced specialists, skilled in developing and executing end-to-end multi-channel digital campaigns for clients. We are versed in various analytics platforms for precise data interpretation and reporting. We work across a number of industries including property, health, travel, beauty, e-commerce, travel retail, financial services and the public sector. The digital performance team and related services account for one third of Four’s business.
Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
Flexible working policy:
Four has a fully flexible working policy across all its locations and offices. This means staff can work at home at any time unless they have face-to-face commitments such as client meetings, events, team meetings or training where they will be required to be in the office or another location.
How to apply:
Please send CV’s and salary expectations to: Careers@Four.agency, quoting DPE depending on which you are applying for in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies.