The PowerPoint designer will have experience of designing templates and the very best decks. You will be the go-to person for the most creative use of PowerPoint. You will be tasked with designing the most important presentations and proposals for the agency, using the maximum capability of PowerPoint. You may also have skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Applicants should have the following skills:
- the innate ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
- the ability to exercise creativity and be adept in idea-generation
- good organisational skills
- attention to detail
- a self-starter spirit, with motivation, ambition and interest in content and design/digital trends and developments across industries
- excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to express ideas clearly
- good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- the desire to learn about all areas of the business and work across practices
Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
Flexible working policy:
Four has a fully flexible working policy across all its locations and offices. This means staff can work at home at any time unless they have face-to-face commitments such as client meetings and events, team meetings or training where they will be required to be in the office or another location.
How to apply
To apply please send a CV, a covering letter including your salary expectation and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘PowerPoint designer’ in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted. We do not accept CVs from agencies.