Client services director/business development director, senior planner, creative director
Four has created a new integrated unit, which will launch innovative and creative work to help clients connect with multicultural audiences, through campaigns highlighting identity and culture.
We’re looking to grow the team and are interested in hearing from senior individuals who want to help lead the new team in this exciting launch phase.
We are looking for senior directors for client services, new business development, planning and/or a creative director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to bring their ideas to life and make a significant contribution to the DNA of a passionate and enthusiastic team. You will be joining a large agency but at the same time be able to focus on campaigns targeting multicultural audiences and be part of something small, new and exciting.
You’ll be joining at the start of the unit’s journey, with the opportunity to inform how it develops and evolves over time. If you care about amplifying voices from underrepresented groups and are excited at the prospect of playing a pivotal role in the growth of this unit, then we would be very interested in hearing from you. Relevant experience is necessary and the ability to work with initiative, knowledge and enthusiasm is imperative.
At this stage we are looking for senior talent and will put together a leadership team of 2 or 3 people with complementary skills across client servicing, business development, strategy & planning and creative direction.
- Possess the ability to proactively pursue new business leads, in order to help the team grow and achieve targets
- Have a keen interest in supporting the progression of marginalised groups, specifically looking at race, gender, disability and sexuality – applying an intersectional focus
- Be creative by nature and passionate about arts, culture, youth culture and technology
- Have agency experience and a proven track record of delivering and developing innovative, creative campaigns
- Have a hands-on approach and be open to learning, trying new things and taking unconventional routes to solve problems
- Be a strategic planner and thinker – with a knowledge of how to support and inform ideas with key insights
- Be a confident presenter and leader, comfortable and convincing in internal and external meetings
- Have a great network of contacts and a wide knowledge of relevant activities across the industry
- Be collaborative and excited about building something from the ground up
Equality and diversity statement:
We are proud of our diverse community at Four and are committed to reflecting the diversity of the world in which we live. We strive to improve our diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, especially those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief. To the extent possible, we remove this information from CVs submitted to managers during the assessment process.
Flexible working policy:
Four has a fully flexible working policy across all its locations and offices. This means staff can work at home at any time unless they have face-to-face commitments such as client meetings and events, team meetings or training where they will be required to be in the office or another location.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Director, new business unit’ in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies.