How accessible this website is
On this site, using the device that you are already using to read this page, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- some content like maps on our contact page do not have a non-image equivalent
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as we are able.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our senior team at email@example.com.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We have committed to reviewing the accessibility of this website every three months as part of our regular review process and to ensure that any issues brought to our attention are dealt with as soon as possible.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24 April 2023. It was last reviewed on that date.
This website was last tested on 24 April 2023. The test was carried out by our team.